When you eat a Doughy, (pronounced Dō-ee) you’ll be enjoying one of the most delicious campfire treats in the world! We admit that a good marshmallow, roasted to a rich golden brown over a campfire, is hard to beat. However, we invite you to try Doughies. We think you’ll discover a new favorite. The“Doughy Maker” is a new and innovative pan for creating a great new camping, barbecuing, and picnicking dessert. The Doughy Maker is designed to be used over a campfire, camp stove, or barbecue device. It rivals the marshmallow stick as a “must have” for campfire and backyard firepit enjoyment.
You can take your Doughy Maker on your next camping trip or pull it out and cook up a batch when you’re just grillin’ and chillin’ in your back yard.
Here’s a little bit more about the Doughy Maker, the latest in camping cookware.
- Makes up to 10 Doughies at a time
- FDA approved non-stick coating on pan section
- Pan dimensions: 7 inches x 9 inches
- Stainless steel handle – length is adjustable for use over a campfire, camp stove, or barbecue type device
- Stainless steel handle has silicone hand grip for comfort
- Overall length in retracted position: 28 inches
- Overall length in extended position: 40 inches
- Overall weight: 2 pounds